Natascia Santoro - Physiotherapist & Kinesiologist
Physiotherapist & Kinesiologist
BSc MSc MCSP
Health & Care Professions Council Registered (Reg. no PH 115815)
Natascia is a qualified physiotherapist, drawing upon a proven track record of frontline patient engagement and support. Balances a natural enthusiasm for the profession alongside an empathetic approach and strong patient management skills, a good work ethic and a focus on continual professional development.
Natascia is a dual qualified Physiotherapist and Kinesiologist. She graduated in 2014 after 5 years of studying at The Instituto Universitario del Gran Rosario (IUGR), in Argentina.
She has a special interest and post-graduate qualifications in sport-physiotherapy. Currently, she is studying Osteopathy at Madrid School of Osteopathy.
Natascia is looking to achieve the Abbott World Marathon Majors. It is a series consisting of six of the largest and most renowned marathons in the world. The races take place in Tokyo, Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago and New York City. Natascia finished New york and Berlin marathons and October 2018 she is traning to challenge Chicago marathon.
Also, she completed a few ultra marathons like Crossing of the Andes 110Km, Argentina- Chile. The Mission 160km, Patagonia, Argentina. The Northface 80km, Bariloche, Argentina. Mont blanc 55km, Courmayeur- Chamonix, Switzerland and France.
In addition, Natascia is a volunteer at Charing Cross Hospital in Neuro- rehabilitation department and at the British Red Cross as a Logistic Support.
Natascia’s qualifications, postgraduate and training:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Physiotherapist and Physiatry, 5 years.
- Sport specialization, 3 years.
- Master in Osteopathy in Neuromusculoskeletal Dysfunctions, 2 years.
- Osteopathy Student, EOM (The Madrid School of Osteopathy), 6 years.
- COPA Series - ExCel London 2018
- Elite Sport Expo - ExCel London 2018
- GP Basic Life support training, The London Clinic.
- European Neuro Convention- ExCel London 2018
- ISEH Summer Sports Symposium, 2018
- Certificate of attendance: Common Hand and wrist problems, Forefoot pain, Sport rehabilitation.
- Certificate of attendance: Wellington Hospital Orthopaedic Physiotherapist Seminar.
- Functional Training Workshop. Intermediate Complexity Exercises. 2014 Lecturers Lic. Mario Di Santo - Doctor Sergio Lüscher. Rosario, Argentina
- UNR Training: "Prevention and Rehabilitation. Muscle and Tendinous Lesions“ 2012