Natalia Oribe - Physiotherapist & Kinesiologist
Physiotherapist & Kinesiologist
Health & Care Professions Council Registered (Reg. no PH108633)
Natalia is a dual qualified Physiotherapist and Kinesiologist. She graduated in 2009 after 5 years of studying at The National University of Cordoba, in Argentina, one of the first and most prestigious universities in Latin America.
Natalia has a special interest and post-graduate qualifications in neuro-physiotherapy, especially in The Bobath Concept. She has experience in working with adults and children with neurological disabilities and in rehabilitation of patients with acute and chronic neurological conditions.
Natalia has been living in London since 2013 while working with patients with various musculoskeletal conditions.
She joined our Borehamwood Chiro-Practice in 2016, and she is available for appointments on Fridays. Also, She practices at London City Chiro-Practice on Wednesdays.
Natalia’s qualifications, postgraduate and training:
- Basic Paediatric Course of Neurodevelopment. The Bobath Concept.
- Basic Kinesiology Tapping. K-Active.
- Normal Movement Analysis. The Bobath Concept.
- Preparing the Lower Limbs for Functioning from Neurodevelopmental Perspective. The Bobath Concept.
- Neurorehabilitation annual course and internship in Cordoba.
- Conference Neuro-orthopaedic Update 2010.
- Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder Method).
- 1st annual course of Non-invasive ventilation and Oxygen-Therapy.
- Clinical and Physio Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Should you wish to book an appointment with physiotherapist Natalia Oribe, please phone 02082073366 or BOOK NOW through our home page.